IBIS is the integrated system for collecting, managing, analyzing,
and presenting heterogeneous and complex bigdata of biological resources.
- Standardized databases for heterogeneous data
- Utilization of optimized large capacity storage and database design
for processing biological big data
- Genome Information System as an integrated solution
for analyzing genomic data
- Establishment of high-performance computing environment
as well as cluster system for analyzing genomic
- Development of customized web interfaces and databases
for presenting analysis results.